The information provided below describes, as required by the EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing operations performed on the personal data of the users visiting the MG Production’s website.
Information on the processing of personal data according to the article 13-14 Reg.to EU 2016/679
MG Production Srl will process, as data controller, your personal data according to the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), and informs users that the personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing
· Technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after closing the browser
· Purpose of advanced navigation and personalized content management
· Statistics and analysis of navigation and users
Methods of data processing
The data may be processed in anonymous form for statistical
analysis aimed at improving the services offered. Each processing
takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in articles
6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
The retention period of your data will be in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to the article 5 of Reg.UE 2016/679. The data retention period is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of purposes for wich they are collected and processed.
The data controller is:
MG Production Srl Società Unipersonale, Via del Monte della
Farina 19, 00186 Rome, Italy
Tel. +39 06 7049 0422
Cell +39 335 14 09 388
Mail: [email protected]
The Privacy Manager can be contacted at the e-mail: [email protected]
Rights of the data subjects
According to art. 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 of Reg. UE 2016/679
persons concerned have:
The right to be informed:
1. of the source of the personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
4. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and categories of
subjects to whom or to which the personal data may be
communicated and who or which may get to know said data;
The right to obtain, without delay, the following information from the data controller or data processors:
1. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
2. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a and b have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
The right to object, in whole or in part:
1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning themselves, even though the data is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning themselves, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data controller reserves the right to modify, update add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time.
Date of update: 14/12/2022